Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Rodeo

Last night we went with some friends to the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. I went and bought the tickets earlier in the week, and was so excited to go. Tommy grew up in Las Vegas where he saw many different rodeos. He even got to go to the NFR once. I on the other hand have only been a few in my whole lifetime. We went with our neighbors across the hall from us and he is a big fan of rodeos. He explained each event to me and what they would need to do. This is like a whole new language. I know so much more now, and I am looking forward to other rodeos this summer.

Check out the slideshow underneath this post to see the different events that were held. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. There was a lot of action that I was trying to capture. I don't have the best camera so some of them didn't turn out so well. Someday we will have a better camera!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Fun stuff! Sounds like you had a blast! I love Rodeos we try to go once a year!

Erin M said...

We love rodeos! Sean tried the mutton bustin' last year (they put these poor little kids on sheep and see how long they can hold on). It was hilarious. I can't wait to go to a rodeo this year. You got me all excited about it! Also, dinner was so fun the other night. Let's do that again soon!